Liz is one of Georgia’s most experienced English as a Second Language instructors. Some of her professional highlights include:
- Lived and taught English in Japan for 3 years
- Has been teaching English to Japanese speakers (and others!) for over 20 years.
- Holds master’s degree in Applied Linguistics and ESL from Georgia State University
- Holds certificate in “Teaching Accent Reduction to English Language Learners” from the University of Georgia
- Is a certified instructor of the Compton P-ESL Accent Modification method
- Speaks conversational Japanese
- Specializes in the typical problems Japanese speakers have with English vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
- Is a teacher of teachers at Kennesaw State University TESOL certificate program.
- Is a member of TESOL International and Georgia TESOL.